Mid Year Admissions

Moving to the area?

If you are moving house to the Pewsey area, or another area of Wiltshire, you are encouraged to approach the school to enquire about arranging a place for your child.

If you wish your child to transfer to Pewsey Vale, you should complete a Wiltshire transfer application form and return it directly to Wiltshire Council, even if you live outside the county.

Already living in Wiltshire?

If you live in Wiltshire and would like to apply for a transfer to Pewsey Vale you should complete a in-year school application form and return it to the school admissions team at Wiltshire Council. You should only complete a transfer form if your child is changing schools during the academic year.


During September we offer opportunities to tour the school during the school day, this is often a valuable experience as it allows parents to experience school life at Pewsey Vale. We can also arrange tours by arrangment at other times of the year. Please contact us for more information and to book an appointment.

Telephone/Video Consultation

We are happy to offer telephone/video consultation interviews with applicants living a long distance away from the school. In the meeting we can discuss your child’s individual requirements and how we can best support them in your move to the Wiltshire Area.

How do I apply?

Contact the school office on 01672 565 000 to request an application form or by contacting the Wiltshire County Council Admissions team.
Click the button below to access their website and application forms.

Wiltshire County Council Admissions